Friday, May 7, 2010

Organize for Nashville!

I know all of you have heard about the devastating flooding in my hometown, Nashville, Tennessee. What a better time to clear out your clutter and organize yourself than now? Nashville residents need so many things, and clothes, shoes, and baby items are some of them! If anyone is interested, my mom is coming to Knoxville today and leaving to go back to Nashville tomorrow night. She will be glad to take as much as she can fit in her car back to our friends and neighbors! We were lucky and our house was spared, but so many people were not. If this is a little short notice, but you would still like to participate, I will continue taking donations and get them to Nashville weekly for as long as I get things. Please consider helping the great people of Nashville and get something for yourself- less clutter and more space! As you are cleaning out, remember to be thankful that you have so many things to give! I thank you in advance for your kindness and generosity! And thank you to those of you who have already filled my car!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment